A beautiful, functional and energy efficient home
By planning your electrical systems alongside your house plans, you’ll create an environment that matches your needs and desires. Your life will be easier, safer, and more comfortable in a beautiful home that you’ll never want to leave.
Choose home automation systems that save energy without compromising the way you live. You can create schedules to switch off devices that aren’t being used, turn off the aircon and lights automatically, or open and close shutters and blinds to match the daylight or weather.
We’ll save you money
We’re all about transparency and trust. We provide a detailed cost estimate so you know what things should cost and can avoid expensive variations and blowouts at the end of your project.
We’ll work to your pre-determined budget and create a design according to your ideas of value versus quality. We can often negotiate discounts through our trade accounts and pass these savings on to you.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Confirm whether your site has sufficient power for your project
- Liaise with the lines company if an upgrade is needed, and ensure you know the cost upfront
- Tell you all about fibre, power supply requirements, maximum demand and loading on your appliances
- Help you choose placement of power outlets, wall and ceiling lights, outdoor and landscape lighting
- Explain the difference between warm and cool light and how to use them to best effect
- Provide options for switch plates that match your décor or ‘disappear’ for a minimal look
- Home automation options and costs
- Future proofing for future electric vehicles, landscape projects, pool, spa or sauna
- Security systems including alarms and CCTV
- Automated gates and intercom
Talk to us about creating the ideal electrical plan for your new build or renovation.
Click here to send us a message, or call today on 0508 GET LECK (438 532)
Call Bryce now on 09 6241875 to arrange your free no obligation quote.