Ever wish you could turn the hot water off when your teens are hogging the shower? Or turn the lights off from your bed?
Do these things and a dozen more with PDL Wiser, a powerful home automation system that will simplify your life.
PDL Wiser is smart home technology that lets you control your home’s lighting, power, and appliances through an app, while still having the option to flick a switch the old-fashioned way.
PDL Wiser is easy to use and a fraction of the cost of traditional home automation systems. The modular design means you can start with the basics and add to or upgrade your system to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Here’s what living in a PDL Wiser smart home can look like:
- Outside lights, indoor lamps, and heated towel rails switch on and off to suit your schedule, and path lights come on as you approach your front door
- Lights turn on and off while you’re away on holiday, so it looks like someone’s home
- The living & bedroom lights dim and change colour at night to prepare your body clock for bed
- Hall or stair lights come on at night via a wireless sensor, dimmed way down
- Your bedroom lights come on with your alarm to wake you up in the morning
- Appliances like the iron, hair straightener and oven switch off while you’re at work – but if someone’s home, they can simply turn them on again
- You tell Alexa or Google Home it’s movie time and the TV turns on, the blinds come down, and the lights dim (you’ll have to make your own popcorn)
Good to know
- Leck Electrical are approved PDL Wiser installers and work throughout Auckland
- We can install PDL Wiser at the time of building, or retrofit in an older home
- We can incorporate CCTV cameras to work with your home automation system
- Smart homes are more energy efficient and will even tell you if you if there’s a water leak!
Talk to us about making your home smarter and your life more comfortable.
Click here to send us a message, or call today on 0508 GET LECK (438 532).
"I have used Leck for all my electrical needs for many years and cannot rate them highly enough! Nothing is too much trouble, all their electricians are very personable and go above an beyond to provide an excellent service, and Sam was no exception. Bryce is also super helpful and has imparted some great advice to me over the years. Thanks Leck for always making my life easy when it comes to anything electrical!"
"We have used, and recommended, Leck Electrical for some years now. Bryce and the team are consummate professionals in every way and each time we’ve used them I’ve been compelled to call Bryce to remark on the quality of the people doing the job. Great tradies are hard to find and these guys and gals are precisely that!"