Leck Electrical is a New Zealand-owned and operated company. We are registered Master Electricians servicing the Greater Auckland region. Established by Bryce Leckie in 2007, we are preferred electricians in Auckland for hundreds of home owners and businesses.
Our main point of difference is our prompt and efficient service, attention to detail, and our professional approach. We pride ourselves at our can-do attitude and high customer satisfaction.
We are centrally based, available on call 24X7 and can reach most parts of Auckland within minutes. So your job will get done quickly, and any time you need it. This is particularly appreciated by businesses.
Leck Electrical Team
Managing Director / Registered Electrician
Team Leader / Registered Electrical Inspector
Apprentice Electrician - ECANZ Master Electricians Auckland Apprentice of the year 2016
Organisations We Support?
We are proud to support these organisations:
Why choose us?
- We guarantee our workmanship by carrying out comprehensive testing of all installations and providing certification
- We provide our customers with a prompt and efficient service
- We are honest and reliable
- We listen to our customers and consult with them for the best possible outcome
- We put safety first for our staff and customers
- We only use quality products
- We even clean up after ourselves!
Checklist for choosing an electrician
Choosing the right electrician is not always as easy as you may think. To help make it easier and safer for you, and to ensure you’re not being ripped off or being subjected to shonky workmanship, here’s our checklist for choosing the right electrician:
- Communication – are you kept informed so there are no nasty surprises?
- Pricing – is the pricing competitive?
- Trust – would you trust them in your home?
- Quality – is their workmanship guaranteed?
- References – what do previous customers say?
For more details and a full explanation of the checklist, plus find out how to be really sure your electrician measures up, enter your name and email below